Correct spelling for AOMONG
We think the word aomong is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aomong
- along Go along with you, your way!
- amen I hearn behind me a loud "amen," turned into a cough.
- amend But now I wish you to amend that treaty once more, and for a consideration valid in every way.
- amman Academy of the Arabic Language in Cairo (Egypt), founded in 1934 Academy of the Arabic Language in Damascus (Syria), founded in 1919 Academy of the Arabic Language in Israel, founded in 2007 Academy of the Arabic Language in Khartum (Sudan), founded in 1993; see List of language regulators Academy of the Arabic Language in Mogadishu (Somalia); see List of language regulators Academy of the Arabic Language in Rabat (Morocco), founded in 1962; see Modern Standard Arabic Tunisian Academy of Sciences, Letters, and Arts (Beit Al-Hikma) (Tunisia), founded in 1983 (1992) Iraqi Academy of Sciences (Baghdad, Iraq), founded in 1948 Jordan Academy of Arabic ( Amman, Jordan), founded in 1924 Supreme Council of the Arabic language in Algeria (Algeria), founded 1996
- ammonia "Lastly," went on Craig, utterly regardless of Thurston's frantic efforts to speak, "we come to the note that was discovered so queerly crumpled up in the jar of ammonia on Vera Lytton's dressing-table.
- amok First printed in the newspaper Neue Freie Presse in 1922, Amok appeared shortly afterwards in the collection of novellas Amok: Novellas of a Passion.
- amount In spite of all your false testimony, which no amount of friendship can justify, Bartja will have to die unless he flies at once."
- arming We cannot, of course, think of arming her in a British port, this must be done at some concerted rendezvous, to which her battery, and a large portion of her crew must be sent in a neutral merchant vessel.
- monk Monk Bar has nothing to do with monks.
- mung Chowder (voiced by Nicky Jones): A 10-year-old chubby purple cat—bear—rabbit hybrid who serves as an apprentice under the chef Mung Daal, Chowder lives with Mung Daal and his wife, Truffles, in a room at the top of the catering business.
- oman In quitting this sea we sighted Muscat for an instant, one of the most important towns of the country of Oman.
- omani Mombasa on the coast of later Kenya (since 1502 a sultanate, Mvita in Swahili or Manbasa in Arabic, independent from Kilwa Kisiwani) since its 1593 Portuguese occupation had captains-major (since 1638 as a Portuguese colony, subordinated to Goa in India), interrupted 12 December 1698 by Omani sovereignty (under Governors styled Wali in Arabic, or Liwali in Swahili), then a last one as Portuguese rule resumed (12 March 1728 – 21 September 1729 Álvaro Caetano de Melo Castro, next it was lost for good – see also Colonial Heads of Mombasa Portuguese Mozambique, since 1 March 1498 claimed for Portugal by Vasco da Gama, had captains-major since in 1501 Portuguese administration begins, as Captaincy of Sofala (subordinated to Goa, in India), till 1569, next Captains-general, since 1609 Governors, since March 1837 Governors-general – see also Colonial Heads of Mozambique on São Tomé island, since it became a donataria in 1485, there were Captains-major till 1586, next Governors; 1753 it was united with Principe island as (present state) Portuguese São Tomé and Príncipe, again under Governors
- omen I wondered if Margaret noticed it-it surely was a happy omen?"
- Aiming And p'r'aps you'd tell some of your people to keep up a brisk fire on that parapet to stop 'em aiming too easy at me.
- Among And how can we get a clear run to start with among these woods?
- Armani The endonym is rendered in Romanian as Aromâni, in Greek as Armanoi (Αρμάνοι), in Albanian as Arumunët, in Bulgarian as Arumani (Арумъни), in Macedonian as Aromanci (Ароманци), in Serbo-Croatian as Armani and Aromuni.
- omens Sometimes he spoke of supernatural terrors, evil omens, and unpropitious voices, so as to influence them by means of superstition.
- AMOCO Amoco Cadiz contained 1,604,500 barrels (219,797 tons) of light crude oil from Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia and Kharg Island, Iran.
- Hmong The Hmong were very important to CIA operations and the CIA was very concerned with their well-being.
50 words made from the letters aomong
5 letter words made from aomong:
4 letter words made from aomong:
Misspelling of the day