Correct spelling for AQUANT
We think the word aquant is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aquant
- account After what you did for me, isn't it natural I should want to be sure you are well and not in any trouble on my account?"
- acquaint To account for my father's satisfaction, I must acquaint the reader with circumstances which are not very well known.
- acquit A letter of his to Idrilus, the Karian, runs as follows: "If Nikias be innocent, acquit him; if he be guilty, acquit him for my sake; but in any case acquit him."
- agent "Yes, it's me, right enough," laughed the Indian agent.
- ant I heard their trumpets calling and drums beating to arms; for though, glancing back at the sun, I judged it to be hardly past four in the morning, yet already the slopes were moving like an ant-hill-the regiments gathering, arms flashing, horsemen galloping to and fro, and the captains shouting their commands.
- aquanaut During the investigation of the death of Aquarius aquanaut Dewey Smith in 2009, the panel of outside experts asked Cooper to organize a test in which the hydraulic hammer in use near Smith at the time of his fatal accident was again used underwater in the vicinity of an Inspiration closed circuit rebreather (CCR) similar to the one Smith had been using.
- aquatint James Molton first published a series of views titled Picturesque Views of the City of Dublin in 1795, printed in monotone, but there is a colour version printed in 1798, which is probably the first colour aquatint book.
- aquavit Restaurant Aquavit, a Scandinavian restaurant in New York
- aquinas The order produced many eminent scholars, some of whom were Thomas Aquinas, Albertus Magnus, Echard, Tauler and Savonarola.
- argent The coat of arms is: Azure (dark blue) within a bordure per bordure Argent and Gules, an inescutcheon paly of thirteen Argent and Gules; on a chief Azure a mullet Argent between a pattern of twelve of the like (as on The Adjutant Generals Corps insignia of branch), all within a bordure Argent and enclosed in base by two laurel leaves Or.
- arrant Then the knights told him that the lord of the castle was a rich baron named Sir Damas, who was one of the falsest knights alive, full of treason, and an arrant coward.
- aunt On Christmas Day, Clorinda went over to Aunt Emmy's.
- Ain't Ain't that so, Mame?"
- aquanauts Military aquanauts include Robert Sheats, author Robin Cook, and astronauts Scott Carpenter and Alan Shepard.
- Aquino The 2010 State of the Nation Address is the first State of the Nation Address made by President Benigno Aquino III.
- acquaints Cornelius Nepos acquaints us that he had in his house a private chapel in which he used to pay his devotions to the goddess who represented Providence among the heathens.
28 words made from the letters aquant
4 letter words made from aquant:
Misspelling of the day