How to spell AQUITS correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "aquits", fear not! Here are some possible correct suggestions for this misspelling: "acquits" refers to a legal term meaning to declare someone innocent; "acquits" retains the correct meaning. Another possibility is "aquatics", which pertains to water-based activities like swimming. Always double-check your spelling for clarity!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell aquits correctly
- abuts My property abuts the beautiful, serene lake.
- acuity The doctor tested the patient's visual acuity by having them read the smallest line on the eye chart.
- aquas The clear aquas of the Caribbean sea are breathtakingly beautiful.
- aquinas Aquinas is one of the most significant philosophers and theologians in the history of Christianity.
- audits The company was audits every month.
- aunts There are aunts on my mother's side of the family.
- equity I have a personal interest in the company's equity.
- quirts I love to quirts with my friends.
- quits After years of being mistreated by her boss, she decided to call it quits and quit her job.
- quoits I always practice my quoits in my backyard.
- squirts I can squirts anytime.
Misspelling of the day