How to spell ASIS correctly?
If you've accidentally typed "asis" instead of the intended word, here are some possible suggestions to fix the misspelling. You could mean "asis", meaning "as it is". Another option might be "as is", which implies something in its current condition. Double-checking the context will help you determine the correct alternative.
List of suggestions on how to spell asis correctly
- Ais Ais is a type of ice formation found in polar regions.
- as is
- asia I've always wanted to travel to Asia and explore its diverse cultures and cuisines.
- asks She frequently asks her coworkers for help with difficult tasks.
- Asps The Queen of the Nile was known for using asps as a method of execution.
- Avis Avis is a name commonly given to girls in France.
- axis The earth's axis is tilted at about 23.5 degrees.
- basis I work from home on a daily basis.
- isis ISIS is a violent extremist group that has committed numerous atrocities.
- oasis I found an oasis in the middle of the desert, where I could rest and get some water.
- PSIS The PSIS (posterior superior iliac spine) can be used to locate the sacroiliac joint.
Misspelling of the day