Correct spelling for ASSINED
We think the word assined is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for assined
- aniseed The aniseed myrtle selections are also low in methyl chavicol and cis-anethole (less than 0.
- ascend Let us ascend the winding staircase, and enter the dressing room of the owner of all this splendor.
- ascent Our first purpose was to undertake the ascent of the mountain, with the aid of two experienced guides.
- aside Now put aside excitement, and run home, like a sensible woman, before your good father goes to bed."
- assent The last words were addressed to the other judges, and, with a silent bow, they declared their assent.
- asset It is all very fine and thrilling to read about picturesque princes, romantic rulers, and we shall hear of several in the history of Prague, but they are not necessarily an asset to a country that wishes to develop in peace and consolidate within its own boundaries.
- assign In the Persian version it is translated, "Thou shalt not assign to him the work of servitude."
- assigned That is the task assigned to the older women; while we are here in council, they are going, under pretence of offering sacrifice, to seize the citadel.
- Assailed Taken by surprise, the assailed one still had time to lift the heavy staff.
- Assayed Above all things, debts, which came between her and perfect bliss, could be cleared off. Her creditors would not wait for payment much longer, but if Philip assayed the new mine, he would be handsomely paid for his pains, and all her own cares would take to themselves wings and fly away.
- Assented Mr. Clarkson assented gloomily.
- Assad The opening ceremony was viewed by 50,000 spectators in the Khalifa International Stadium, and famous guests such as the International Olympic Committees Jacques Rogge, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and Syrian President Bashar Assad.
148 words made from the letters assined
3 letter words made from assined:
4 letter words made from assined:
5 letter words made from assined:
Misspelling of the day