How to spell ASSOME correctly?
If you've misspelled "assome", worry not! The correct word you might be looking for could be "awesome". This word perfectly describes something or someone of exceptional quality or admiration. So, next time you want to express enthusiasm, remember to spell it right: awesome!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell assome correctly
- assam She addicted to the good old tea from Assam.
- assize This Assize trial will be most interesting.
- assort The store had a wide assort of candies to choose from.
- assume I cannot assume you will be there tomorrow without confirmation.
- assumed I assumed she was home.
- assumes She assumes that I don't like her, but she's wrong.
- assure We assure you that all your requests will be honored.
- awesome The view of the mountains was awesome.
- lissome The lissome ballerina gracefully twirled on stage.
- some I borrowed some books from her.
Misspelling of the day