Correct spelling for ATTENDAND
We think the word attendand is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for attendand
- attendance The crisis was over and the doctor in attendance thought Sidney would recover.
- attendant The three great churches with their attendant buildings must have been the noblest group to be seen in the England of that day.
- attended He attended school as had none of the other boys; he even went to Sunday-school.
- attending These circumstances had given the measure a degree of general and anxious interest which it would not otherwise have excited; and while everybody talked of the danger of attending the assembly, everybody resolved to thrust himself into it.
- attenuated A pale and attenuated, but very pretty, delicately-featured little girl was seated on a low stool before the fire.
- attendants He guided her through the crowd to the desk, spoke for a while to one of the human attendants, and found out which was their conveyer.
94 words made from the letters attendand
3 letter words made from attendand:
4 letter words made from attendand:
Misspelling of the day
- bidding for