How to spell AUSTING correctly?
If you have accidentally misspelled "austing", fear not! Some suggestions to correct this mistake could be "Austin", "august" or "auctioning". Depending on the context, these suggestions should help you avoid confusion and convey your intended meaning accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell austing correctly
- abutting The house I'm interested in purchasing has a large yard that is abutting a forest.
- acting He's studying acting at the university.
- Agustin Agustin is a common Spanish first name.
- asking I am really nervous about asking my boss for a raise.
- Auditing Auditing is an important process to ensure the accuracy of financial records.
- austen I recently re-read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and was reminded once again of her incredible wit and storytelling.
- austin Austin was voted the best city to live in the United States in 2019.
- basting She began basting the turkey with butter and herbs to ensure it would be juicy and flavorful.
- bursting My eyes will be bursting with tears on my wedding day.
- busting The police officer was busting people for speeding.
- casting After getting a call for a casting, Harrison sought out other suggestions to be casted in the new film.
- Dustin My friend's cat is named Dustin.
- Dusting I was dusting the furniture when I found a hidden jewel under the table.
- fasting Fasting is a common religious practice in many cultures.
- Faustino I met a guy named Faustino at the party last night.
- gusting The wind was gusting fiercely, shaking the windows and rattling the doors.
- Hasting I am hasting to finish my work before my deadline.
- jousting The medieval knights competed in the tournament of jousting to show off their chivalry and skill.
- Justin During the night, I heard someone walking around my house, it was surely Justin.
- lasting I am hoping to have a lasting impact on the community.
- Lusting He was lusting after his neighbor's wife, but he knew it was wrong.
- ousting The recent ousting of the CEO has caused turmoil within the company.
- outing Our company had a team building outing last weekend.
- Pasting I am pasting the pictures on the project board.
- questing The hero continued questing through the treacherous forest, determined to reach his destination.
- rousting The police were rousting the protesters from the area.
- sting The bee's sting left a painful mark on my skin.
- suiting The navy blue suit was perfectly suiting for his job interview.
- tasting I am tasting the soup right now to see if it needs any more salt.
Misspelling of the day