Correct spelling for AVDISE
We think the word avdise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for avdise
- adios Adios: The Greatest Hits, the final album by Christian rock band Audio Adrenaline Songs "Adiós" (Ricky Martin song), 2014 "Adiós", a song by Don Omar " Adios", a song composed by Enric Madriguera, performed instrumentally by Glenn Miller Orchestra, Billy May, and others "Adiós", a song by Glen Campbell from Adiós "Adiós", a song by Argentine singer Gustavo Cerati from the album Ahí vamos "Adiós", a song by Mexican duet Jesse & Joy from their studio album Electricidad "Adiós", a song by Juan Gabriel from his studio album Siempre en Mi Mente "Adiós", a song by Kany García from her eponymous album "Adiós", a song by La Oreja de Van Gogh from their album Lo Que te Conté Mientras te Hacías la Dormida " Adios", a song by Migos from Y.
- adverse These circumstances gave us a reasonable ground of hope, that we should find this a comfortable station to supply all our wants, and to make us forget the hardships and delays experienced during a constant succession of adverse winds and boisterous weather, almost ever since our arrival upon the coast of America.
- advice 128. Advice to Bolingbroke, i.
- advise You ask me to advise you whether, if he should happen to return to Venice with you, he could lodge with you in your house.
- adviser "No, no, my kind and generous adviser-but as the twig was set, the tree must grow.
- advisor Boy Scout Leaders Training Award for the Scoutmaster, assistant Scoutmasters, troop committee chairman and troop committee members Varsity Scout Leaders Training Award for the Coach, assistant Coaches, team committee chairman, team committee member Venturing Leaders Training Award for the Advisor, associate Advisors, crew committee chairman and crew committee members Sea Scout Leaders Training Award for the Skipper, mates, ship committee chairman and ship committee members Roundtable Staff Training Award for the Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Varsity Scout and Venturing roundtable staff Scouters Key The Scouters Key is a set of recognitions for primary unit leaders who complete advanced tenure, training and performance requirements.
- aides The light west winds and watery south are his fresh young deacons, his ecclesiastical aides-de-camp.
- aids Beyond these slight aids, Christopher Columbus had to rely on an imperfect knowledge of astronomy and on those practical observations of wind and weather and water that he had made during his own voyages.
- averse Though her knowledge was even masculine for its variety and extent, she was averse to displaying it; the childish, the lively, the tender, were the outward traits of her character-the flowers were above, but the mine was beneath; one noted the beauty of the former-one seldom dreamt of the value of the latter.
- avid Sophy whispered once, with her avid eyes on the little, sunken face:
- Avis Ophrys nidus avis, birds' nest ophrys, - in the Long Lith under the shady beeches among the dead leaves; in Great Dorton among the bushes, and on the Hanger plentifully.
- Ivies Tree or bush ivies are amongst the most beautiful and effective of winter plants, all flowering from October to January.
- Aphids Should you watch one of the mother butterflies carefully you would be likely to see her alight on or near a colony of woolly aphids and run rather rapidly over them in a wasp-like manner, finally stopping long enough to lay a tiny, roundish, slightly flattened egg upon the twig, generally on the under side, and only one in a place.
- abides It is for this we travel, to surprise its subtlety; and where it is a strong and dominant angel, that place, seen once, abides entire in the memory with all its own accidents, its habits, its breath, its name.
- avoids You think that because she avoids-" Here Inga abruptly clapped her hand over her mouth, and, with sudden change of voice and expression, said: "I am as silent as the grave."
- evades What is it-and an old couplet half evades him- "A creature not too bright and good For human nature's daily food."
- asides The asides and aparts, the exits and the entrances, the manner, attitude, and gait of the speakers, the tone of voice with which they are to deliver themselves, the tears, the smiles, and the laughter, are as regularly indicated as in a modern drama.
- ADS The writing before me was not very distinct, but I managed to decipher it pretty well, getting a little puzzled as to the meaning of "ads."
- amides Amidines are much more basic than amides and are among the strongest uncharged/unionized bases.
72 words made from the letters avdise
3 letter words made from avdise:
4 letter words made from avdise:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten