Correct spelling for AVOIND
We think the word avoind is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for avoind
- abound The plains of this valley appeared to abound with grass-eaters; and not long after, a wild horse fell before his careful stalking.
- anoint He had been preoccupied by belated concerns over his actions with the intimate stranger and an obsession to purge the travail of abused childhood by placing himself in similar scenarios so as to anoint the visceral wounds with seething pleasure.
- around You don't go through it; you go around it.
- avian Laos degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: dengue fever and malaria note: highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza has been identified in this country; it poses a negligible risk with extremely rare cases possible among US citizens who have close contact with birds (2008) (2009)
- avid Every sound came distinct to her avid ears, though it sounded through a ringing.
- avionic If it is, he signs it, and the avionic software is certified.
- avoid And therefore the more reason why we should avoid them."
- avon They call him the Swan of Avon.
- avowed Apart from this, however, the avowed aim of the war, the destruction of Prussian militarism and, indirectly, the weakening of military power throughout the world, should have immediate and important consequences.
- find Come, we must find Captain Tommy.
- fond "Jim, she's awfully fond of you.
- ovid It might be argued that in addressing him Ovid is once again trying to win Germanicus' favour.
- ovoid After the trunk has been recognised by the young draughtsman he is apt to show his want of respect for it by making it absurdly small in proportion to the head, as in Fig. 10. It assumes a variety of shapes, triangular, rectangular, and circular or ovoid, this last being, however, the most common.
- Ain't "We ain't got a great store of diffe'nt things," Silas Wentworth seemed a little embarrassed.
- And And how about Julius?
- Avaunt "Begone! ye lying fiends, avaunt! I'll not believe your hissing tongues! 'Tis false! all false! Back, or I'll smite you to the earth! Back! back!"
- Avoided At those words, the brute threw his knife at her face, but she avoided it by running away.
- Avoiding There are others-well, others whose company is worth avoiding.
- Ind And, of one of these, the Emperor of Constantinople made a bridle to his horse to bear him in battle; and, through virtue thereof, he overcame his enemies, and won all the land of Asia the less, that is to say, Turkey, Armenia the less and the more, and from Syria to Jerusalem, from Arabia to Persia, from Mesopotamia to the kingdom of Aleppo, from Egypt the high and the low and all the other kingdoms unto the depth of Ethiopia, and into Ind the less that then was Christian.
65 words made from the letters avoind
3 letter words made from avoind:
5 letter words made from avoind:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it