Correct spelling for AWHAILE
We think the word awhaile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for awhaile
- agile They are more active and agile than we can imagine them to be, accustomed as we are to the slow, heavy pace of others of the tribe; they go with ease at the rate of six miles an hour, and travel for fifteen or sixteen hours in the day.
- aisle Ordering Josephus to stay without, he walked up the little aisle, and sat down in one of the rush-seated chairs near the sanctuary.
- assail The wide seas which separate us from other Governments must of necessity be the theater on which an enemy will aim to assail us, and unless we are prepared to meet him on this element we can not be said to possess the power requisite to repel or prevent aggressions.
- avail Though the dead know nothing-though it can never reach or avail him-give me back the power to be just!"
- awhile "Ava," he said one evening when Cornelia had been downstairs awhile-"it will not do for the child to run the risk of meeting that man.
- hail Not one, but many lives we hold, and our hail to every new work we begin is our farewell to the old work.
- hale "A most hale old woman" her Majesty thought Mary, "who was near crying at my looking at her."
- Aha I can lend you Munro's Lucretius, '69. Aha!
- Ariel She gave a happy cry: " Ariel!"
- Allie For a while neighbors and friends of the Lees' flocked to the house and were kind, gracious, attentive to Allie.
87 words made from the letters awhaile
5 letter words made from awhaile:
4 letter words made from awhaile:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way