Correct spelling for BANED
We think the word baned is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baned
- baked On that bright spring day a little boy whose name is said to have been Peter, and whose father was a sluicer, had for his dinner some cakes of which he was very fond, and which his mother had baked because she knew how much Peter liked them.
- band "That's only my husband playing on the big horn he used to blow when he was in the band.
- banded He was afraid of lawyers anyway, for he could give you a hundred cases where they had stood banded together against the poor.
- bandy Bandy no words with any man.
- bane "It has been her bane, poor lady, that difficult temper.
- banned Kenny capriciously banned oysters.
- banter "It may not be so good as it looks," he said, in a tone of banter.
33 words made from the letters baned
4 letter words made from baned:
3 letter words made from baned:
5 letter words made from baned:
benda, baned, bande, bedan.
Misspelling of the day
- acting in response
- co occur
- getting just desserts