How to spell BANLS correctly?
If you mistakenly typed the word "banls" and want to find the correct spelling, here are a few suggestions. "Banks" could be the intended spelling, referring to financial institutions. Another possibility is "bails", meaning to release someone from custody. Double-checking before finalizing your writing can help avoid such errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell banls correctly
- babels The tower's grounds were littered with babels - ancient tumbled stones that had been stacked one on top of the other for
- bagels I love to eat toasted bagels with cream cheese for breakfast.
- BAILS The athlete bails out of the competition due to an injury.
- ballsy It was a ballsy move to ask the boss for a raise during the meeting.
- balsa My grandma uses balsa wood for her boatbuilding.
- banal The movie's plot was so banal that I found myself dozing off midway through.
- bands Bands are a great way to get the party started.
- banes I'm going to lift my banes.
- bangles She wore a stack of colorful bangles on her wrist as she danced to the lively music.
- bangs The guns went off with bangs that echoed through the room.
- banks Many people are choosing to use online banks rather than traditional brick-and-mortar banks.
- banns The banns were read out in church three times before the wedding could take place.
- bans The city council voted to pass bans on smoking in public parks and on plastic bags in grocery stores.
- Barnes Barnes and Noble is a great place to find new books.
- barns Barns make great shelters in bad weather.
- bawls The toddler bawls whenever he doesn't get what he wants.
- Beans I always like to have a few cans of beans on hand for when the kitchen starts to smell bad.
- bells After ringing the bells, everyone gathered in the courtyard.
- bins The grocery store had bins of fresh produce.
- Boils The water boils at a temperature of 100Â°C.
- bolls The bolls of cotton were bursting open in the hot sun.
- bonus This bonus is for signing up for a new account.
- bowls I need to wash the bowls before I can use them for dinner tonight.
- brawls The party descended into a series of brawls.
- bulls She was riding a bulls in the ring.
- buns I love eating hamburgers with sesame seed buns.
- burls The tree was laden with burls, the favored of the squirrels.
- canals My hometown is known for its intricate network of canals that were built during the 19th century for transportation and irrigation purposes.
- panels The panels exhibited her work in a variety of styles.
Misspelling of the day