Correct spelling for BARRGE
We think the word barrge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for barrge
- badge There was no sign of cap-badge or title on his shoulder straps, and he was horribly dirty.
- bare It was a bare three minutes' walk.
- barge Many a pilot would have tried to go round the bows of that barge.
- barrage I could fancy him grinning behind the sheen of his barrage at my question.
- barred It came from the base of the wall of yellow cliff that barred the summit of all those ridges.
- barrel Only one barrel was fired, but Ponto's master was ahead again.
- barren Harding did not return to Dublin, and her second season was more barren of incident than the first.
- barrie Perhaps Sir James Barrie would prefer to defend the humour of The Adored One on the ground, not that it is the humour of unreality, but that, like the examples I have quoted, it is the humour of incongruity.
- barrier And now had I come beyond the Barrier.
- brag That would be a joke on them to brag about the remainder of his life.
- Barr Thus did Sanborn carry out his promise to Malvoise and Luther Barr to cripple the Golden Eagle.
56 words made from the letters barrge
5 letter words made from barrge:
3 letter words made from barrge:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning