Correct spelling for BAUNCE
We think the word baunce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baunce
- balance That gives me the one meal I need, for I am a small man; and the balance I spend in the club, where I may smoke and lie at peace.
- bane Love-stories are the bane of love.
- banns The publishing of the Banns in the Church of England is required by law.
- bounce "I was thinking of falling bounce on my old schoolmate, and putting Old English hospitality to the proof," Mr. Smith meditated.
- bouncer When I get the little bouncer to Squirrel Inn I shall be all right, but I must have the relationship defined before I arrive there.
- Barnes Is he breathing, Mr. Barnes?
- Bernice The writer is indebted to his colleague, Professor L.F. Anderson, for many criticisms and suggestions and to Miss Bernice Harrison for invaluable aid in editing the papers for publication.
- bans It was the frequent use of proclamations or bans, commanding or forbidding certain actions under a threat of punishment, which caused the second of these uses to arise out of the first, as the idea of wrong-doing became associated with the proclamation or ban. This bannum dominicum, as it was called, was employed by all feudal lords, from the king downwards, against offenders, and played an important part in the administration of justice in feudal times.
- banes In the days which followed Captain Banes navigated his brig so skilfully that the adventurers progressed far up into what seemed to be perfectly virgin country.
- barns It was old-fashioned, but large and comfortable-looking, with big barns in the rear and an orchard on the left slope.
46 words made from the letters baunce
3 letter words made from baunce:
Misspelling of the day
- dance around an issue
- more bleaching