Correct spelling for BEAFITS
We think the word beafits is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for beafits
- bats Another set of cases is the production of similar functional results by most diverse means, as in the case of flying animals, birds, pterodactyles, and bats; here there is a widely different modification of the fore-arm and other bones, all for the same purpose.
- beads One represented a dog's head, the other a bunch of white and yellow flowers with a cold background of steel beads.
- beats Against the dripping pane In storm-blown torrents beats the driving rain.
- befit That is Hagen's counsel, that ye may so be found as doth befit your honor.
- Bets Since that time he never bets but cash down, and in the presence of witnesses."
- Beets Great importance is attached to the expansion of industrial crops, such as cotton, tobacco, sugar beets, and sunflowers, in order to provide raw materials for the growing domestic industries, in addition to maintaining traditional exports.
- Boats 9605. You think they have not so good boats here?
- benefits She's his favourite niece, and she benefits largely, as I happen to know, under his will.
- feats Hugh, did remember it and would have liked very much to be as strong as possible, but whenever he tried feats of strength he failed and looked foolish.
- baits These baits are distributed in small lots over the ground before the plants are set, the precaution being observed that the land is free for two or three weeks from any form of vegetation.
- bits Bits of the opera?
- beasts Those Persons that carelesly managed their Cattle without a due respect to their own Health, were themselves Infected and Died away like their Beasts.
- fits Or fits, at least!
- bleats To this one of the ponies whinnied softly, and then moved gently to its companion's side, head to tail, bared its big teeth as if to bite, and began to draw them along the lower part of the other's spine, beginning at the root of the tail and rasping away right up to the saddle, while the operatee stretched out its neck and set to work in the same way upon the operator, upon the give-and-take principle, both animals grunting softly and uttering low sounds that could only be compared to bleats or purrs.
- buffets Verily the good have their reward here below in a coat of self-complacency which is as impervious to the buffets of life as to the sarcasm of the worldly.
- beauties There is a melancholy mingled with all the beauties of this garden, that gradually stole over the feelings of the lovers.
153 words made from the letters beafits
4 letter words made from beafits:
5 letter words made from beafits:
3 letter words made from beafits:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace