Correct spelling for BECANE
We think the word becane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for becane
- arcane Bushido was ranked 17th in the 1996 reader poll of Arcane magazine to determine the 50 most popular roleplaying games of all time.
- bacon But a victim was required: one was found in the Lord Chancellor Bacon.
- bane I bane tired-all een-das w'at.
- beacon He swung round the beacon on the shoulder of a great wave that turned him over till the rounded wet sides of the steamer gleamed like a whale's back.
- bean "Let the doctor give you some of the oysters, Miss Bean," interrupted Mrs. Adams desperately.
- beanie Chinook (draughts player), an artificial intelligence computer program that plays draughts (checkers) Chinook (newspaper), a late 20th Century underground newspaper in Denver, Colorado Chinook Jargon, a hybrid of Chinookan, Nootka, Chehalis, French, English and other languages Chinook salmon, a type of fish Chinook Sciences company specialising in waste reclamation Chinook wind, a wind observed in the Pacific Northwest and western interior of North America Chinook Wines, a Washington winery Chinook, a variety of hops Chinook, a Beanie Baby exclusive to Canada made by Ty, Inc.
- beckon Now and again he would turn and beckon me, and he always went on a little way before.
- become They looked around, wondering what had become of him, or where he could have gone.
- begin He will sleep on now till the bells begin.
- Became He looked at her with a gaze that became more and more fixed.
- Because Not because I wished to.
- Began He followed: "Kate-" he began.
- Begone She might bid him begone in what language she would.
34 words made from the letters becane
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics