Correct spelling for BELEIVED
We think the word beleived is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for beleived
- believe No, I believe not.
- believer He was a believer in dreams, and owned to being greatly troubled by them.
- bellied With cries of joy, they put out every vessel to catch it; they lowered the sail, and, putting ballast in the center, bellied it into a great vessel to catch it.
- beloved It ennobles him who loves you and you who are beloved.
- bereaved With the aid of her friend Petko, the poor bereaved, heart-stricken woman succeeded in making her way to Russian headquarters, where her sad tale, and the memory of her heroic husband, at once obtained for her employment as a nurse in the large hospital where I had already spent a portion of my time-namely, that of Sistova.
- bleed It was barely daylight when Laura same to announce to me, in the saddest tone, that my poor friend did not bleed any more.
- relieved She was presently relieved, however, for the Count was not there.
- Belied The shaven chin displayed a bluish shade, which gave to the whole face a look of strength, belied by the slender and nervous form.
- Believed "So it was believed, yesterday.
- Levied The latter amounts to eighteen francs per head, and is levied on rich and poor alike.
- Lived She had never lived.
- believes Nobody believes in me.
127 words made from the letters beleived
3 letter words made from beleived:
4 letter words made from beleived:
5 letter words made from beleived:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window