How to spell BOICOT correctly?
We think the word boicot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell boicot correctly
- bait I put some worms on the hook as bait to catch some fish.
- Begot He was begot by a famous actor and a renowned actress.
- BIC I always use a BIC pen for writing because it is affordable and reliable.
- bigot It's not okay to discriminate against someone because of their beliefs or identity - that's just being a bigot.
- bigots Bigots often hold strong opinions about certain groups of people without bothering to understand their point of view.
- BIKO Biko is a famous Filipino rice cake made from glutinous rice, coconut milk, and brown sugar.
- BIOG The book is about a bug.
- bit Can I have a bit of your sandwich?
- boat I went fishing on my boat this morning.
- bobcat I saw a bobcat in the forest while hiking last weekend.
- bock He ordered a bock beer to go with his bratwurst.
- bogart He had a tendency to bogart the microphone during group discussions.
- bonito I caught a nice bonito while fishing.
- book I love to read a good book in the evening.
- boost I drank a cup of coffee to boost my energy before my morning workout.
- boot I need to find my cowboy boots before I head out to the rodeo.
- bot She sent me a message saying "bot"
- bout I am looking forward to my bout with a worthy opponent.
- boycott I will never shop at that store again, boycott!
- boycotts The activists organized boycotts to protest against the company's unethical practices.
- coot I saw an old coot fishing by the lake.
- cot The baby is sleeping in the cot.
- oct One of my favorite things to do is go on adventures with my octopus.
- picot I am not familiar with the word "picot" and cannot create a sentence with it.
Misspelling of the day