Correct spelling for BOLANASE
We think the word bolanase is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bolanase
- balance A man like myself-seventeen stone-may have to balance his books at any moment.
- balinese This may be the case as the Balinese cat, a medium to long-haired cat breed (also referred to as the Long-haired Siamese cat) is regarded as hypoallergenic, whereas the Siamese cat, a short-haired breed, is not.
- blase She was a refreshing rest to his blase, worldly nature.
- blouse "Very well," she said, and handed him two from the shoulder of her blouse.
- boldness Presently the Fairies noticed him, and, instead of being angry at his boldness in entering their abode, as he expected that they would be, they seemed very pleased to see him, and invited him to a seat at the table.
- bones When they reached the foot of the hill close to the bones, the chiefs stopped and everyone behind them stopped.
- balances Christian balances on his chair.
- bans Seventeen US states have partial or full bans on the use of phosphates in dish detergent, and two US states (Maryland and New York) ban phosphates in commercial dishwashing.
- banes These statistics apply to the Bristol Unitary Authority area, excluding areas of the urban area (2006 estimated population 587,400) in South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset (BANES) and North Somerset—such as Kingswood, Mangotsfield, Filton and Warmley.
- bananas Among those that are most commonly sent to us, are bananas, oranges, lemons, dates, cocoa-nuts, and figs.
302 words made from the letters bolanase
5 letter words made from bolanase:
3 letter words made from bolanase:
4 letter words made from bolanase:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with