Correct spelling for BRASEN
We think the word brasen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for brasen
- baron What do you think of such talk, Baron?
- barren In one minute my life seemed to have become a barren waste.
- basin Not the first nor the last time that a wash-basin has beaten a pail.
- brace But-" and Cherry seemed to brace herself in soul and body-"but that's marriage.
- braced Felt my nerves braced, and liked cold better than heat.
- bracer Hurricane (detergent) (Australia) Irish Spring Kolynos La Croix (bleach) France Mennen Meridol (toothpaste) Murphy Oil Soap Palmolive Profiden (Toothpaste, Spain) Protex Sanex Science Diet Skin Bracer Softsoap Soft As Soap (soap) (Australia) Soupline (France) Speed Stick Spree (detergent) (Australia) Suavitel Tahiti (soap) (France, Belgium, Switzerland).
- braces I told him the Rais and all Turks had braces to their pantaloons.
- bracing I had dined early this fresh October evening, enjoying to the full the bracing coolness of the air, pungent with the odor of dry leaves and the faint smell of burning brush.
- bracken A rough steep path had here been worn among the bracken, and was widened at every ascent by falls of loose soil and stones.
- brain For at last she knew with her brain, as all along she had known in her heart, that it was to be victory.
- brainy Before that, in a moment of rare emotional outburst, Brainy kisses Lyles cheek as he finds him again, and right after he feels embarrassed.
- Arisen Champlain, however, was often called upon to decide a point of law, and we learn from his history that he was unable on account of death to settle a point which had arisen between two of Robert Giffard's farmers.
- Basing I made a strong plea for the psychological treatment of the criminal, basing my plea on the fact that crime is the result of unconscious workings of the mind, and stating that instead of sending a poor man to penal servitude we ought to analyse his mind and cure him of his anti-social tendencies.
- Barron What time does Mr. Barron come?"
- Brains "I've got brains, too, I believe," he began.
- bares A snake will rattle before it strikes and a dog will snarl before it bares its teeth: instinct forced Hervey to that exulting cry and even as the gun came into his hand he saw Perris spin sideways.
- barest In this introductory Lecture I can, of course, only hint at these in the barest and most summary manner.
- barrens He had heard of such things, and the thought of the long marches over the frozen barrens and the perilous canoe trip down the coast, contrasted with a swift rush for an hour or two through the sunlit air, gave the professor the courage which might not have availed him otherwise.
95 words made from the letters brasen
3 letter words made from brasen:
5 letter words made from brasen:
4 letter words made from brasen:
6 letter words made from brasen:
Misspelling of the day