Correct spelling for BREANK
We think the word breank is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for breank
- bang I'm a guessin' we'll have a bang-up ol' fight 'fore three days more."
- bank Bring me Mr. McCabe's bank book.
- beatnik ↑ The zoot suit↑ V and A museum↑ Rockers vs Mods↑ Tokyo rockabilly gangs↑ Cafe racers↑ Edwardian Teddy Boy↑ Teddy Boys↑ The forgotten 1950s girl gang↑ Gentlemans Gazette↑ Boys Life 1959↑ Life Magazine 1959↑ Life Magazine 1954↑ Removing the Ivy League stigma↑ Fashion design↑ Beatnik generation↑ Stylehunters of Soviet Russia↑ LA Times
- bering The relation to Asia of the pre-European civilizations of America is another of those questions which admit of no definite answer at present, though many facts support the theory that the semi-civilized inhabitants of Mexico and Central America crossed from Asia by Bering Straits and descended the west coast.
- blank Suppose I drew a blank; fancy being married to a blank!
- Barack A spending bill approved by President Barack Obama in December 2015 provided money for a new federal courthouse in Des Moines, but its location, cost and schedule to open have not been determined.
- Bernanke In a dramatic meeting on September 18, 2008, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Fed chairman Ben Bernanke met with key legislators to propose a $700 billion emergency bailout.
96 words made from the letters breank
5 letter words made from breank:
4 letter words made from breank:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics