Correct spelling for BURDS
We think the word burds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for burds
- beads One tribe preferred white to black beads, brown to yellow, red to green, green to white, and so on.
- boards "I have seen the boards," Paula exclaimed.
- burns A spark of the poet's fire burns in the poet's humble servant.
- Beds " Beds is awful," he said.
- butts Then, after a few tentative butts at the door, the battering started again.
- bids My father bids me come?
- birds I fear that he will be worse for us than the birds would have been.
- bards Neither the well-loved legends of the ancient gods, nor her harp, nor the voice of her bards could bring her relief-nothing but the attempt to save her people.
- buds She was drowsy and warm and comfortable, and her usually pale cheeks were almost as pink as the apple-blossom buds above her head.
17 words made from the letters burds
5 letter words made from burds:
Misspelling of the day
- am overjoyed