Correct spelling for BURNE
We think the word burne is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for burne
- bane Mathematics, however, still remained the bane of his academic existence.
- barn "I stood out in the road till I heard him go into the barn to harness.
- bern The Five Cantons, already standing in hostile attitude toward Zurich and Bern, sought to persuade Glarus, Freiburg and Solothurn to a closer, special union "for the maintenance of the old, true Christian faith, the holy seven sacraments and particularly the office and sacrifice of the mass, with all good Christian rules, benedictions and usages, as handed down from our forefathers, nothing excepted"-for the suppression of every innovation in the Common Territories, and armed succor, if either there or on their own soil an attack is made on that faith, whose support and defence should be the highest duty, higher even than the preservation of the Confederacy.
- bone It has smashed the bone, I am sure.
- boone As a boy I read of Boone with a throbbing heart, and the silent moccasined, vengeful Wetzel I loved.
- born He wrote this 712 years before Christ was born.
- borneo Tangkulap is a journey of several days up the Kinabatangan River in British North Borneo.
- bun As for Mun Bun and Margy, as soon as they heard that everything was all right they uncovered their heads and went to sleep before any one else.
- bunny Bunny, is you playing circus?"
- burke 98. Burke, William, iii.
- burn The fire was out, and he had no matches; so he couldn't burn it.
- burned S. O, sir, your father's house is burned to the ground.
- burner Her father was a charcoal burner.
- burns In the west still burns the glow of the vanishing sun, and the pale sky is twinkling with innumerable stars.
- burnt Have you burnt everything?"
- Borne Insults have to be borne in silence, tears hidden.
- Barney Patrick the coachman and Philip the groom had been sent with the wagonette by the main road to Patrick Kirk's-Patrick to bring the children and Philip to take charge of Barney, but as the children were coming home, or rather trying to come home, by the ford, of course they missed them.
- Bernie The delegation to Sochi consisted of five people, alpine skier Dow Travers; chef de mission David Carmichael; coach Jake Zamansky; Donald McLean and Bernie Bush, respectively the president and treasurer of the Cayman Islands Olympic Committee.
39 words made from the letters burne
4 letter words made from burne:
5 letter words made from burne:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re