Correct spelling for BUTING
We think the word buting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for buting
- baiting Politics were touched upon, and they spoke of the possibility of Ferrall going to the Assembly, the sport of boss-baiting having become fashionable among amateurs, and providing a new amusement for the idle rich.
- batting If he starts off like that, what d'y' s'pose he'll be batting by morning?
- beating She was ashamed to change her position, and lay with wide-open eyes for quite a long time, listening to the beating of his heart-how it beat, right up his arm!
- betting And the gambler replied that the Englishman had come from no one knew where; that he did not go to extremes in drinking or betting; that evidently he had become attached to Beauty Stanton; that surely he must be a ruined man of class who had left all behind him, and had become like so many out there-a leaf in the storm.
- biting And it was Hood who inspired Jerrold with the idea of the biting article headed "Daring Robbery by a Noble Lord-Punch's Police."
- boating Alac's rural North-England training had developed in him many qualifications of worth but, among these, boating was not one.
- boding March the 18th, 1654. How true it is that a misfortune never comes single; we live in expectation of some one happiness that we propose to ourselves, an age almost, and perhaps miss it at the last; but sad accidents have wings to overtake us, and come in flocks like ill-boding ravens.
- budding He was cowed by the sight of fearful things, beetles and big dogs, but next moment, with budding valor, would dash to investigate them.
- bunting Secondly, it was read in this London paper by my mortal enemy, Bunting, who had been introduced to old Stiffelkind's acquaintance by my adventure with him, and had his shoes made regularly by that foreign upstart.
- Bating Bating again becomes necessary, but the pigeon-dung bate is replaced by artificial bates, less objectionable, quicker, and more scientific in management.
- Biding May, what went out trolloping along the roads 'stead of she biding at home to mind the house and child!
- Booting They have a free and careless way of booting everybody out the door and refusing to listen to anybody.
52 words made from the letters buting
3 letter words made from buting:
5 letter words made from buting:
4 letter words made from buting:
6 letter words made from buting:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed