Correct spelling for CAFINE
We think the word cafine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cafine
- cabin In any case, she must remain in her cabin.
- cafe They had supped at a quaint and picturesque cafe, and returned to the hotel.
- caffeine Sure you got your caffeine tablets?
- cain She named him Cain, that is, bought.
- cane We got up close to him, as the cane was so thick that we couldn't see more than a few feet.
- canine There was silence for a moment, and then the sharp, vicious, canine-like snap of a wolf on scent was heard.
- caning The 35th, John Steward, Raph Verney; mayor, Thomas Caning, grocer.
- capone In 1929, the Ambassador was the site of the infamous Atlantic City Conference, in which a number of organized crime bosses, including Al Capone, Meyer Lansky and Lucky Luciano, negotiated their territorial rights after a wave of violence.
- carbine Two of them turned round, and one set his carbine at me, but the other said it was but a pixie, and bade him keep his powder.
- carina Carina, much curved, extending far up between the terga, internally deeply concave, widening much from the top to the bottom; basal margin highly protuberant, with a central portion either truncated and very slightly hollowed out, or bluntly and rectangularly pointed, with the apex itself rounded.
- caring Her lonely life with her father had hitherto fully satisfied her, and she had, never yet dreamed of anything better in the future than a quiet and modest existence, caring for him and her brothers; but now she thankfully experienced the pleasure of seeing for once something really grand and fine, and rejoiced at having escaped for a while from the monotony of each day and hour.
- carmine That he read much, we know, the Bible and Dante being constant companions; and we know also that in addition to modelling and copying under Bertoldo, he was assiduous in studying Masaccio's frescoes at the church of the Carmine across the river, which had become a school of painting.
- carving The directors' room is very beautiful in marble approaches and rich carving, and off this is a vault for the safe preservation of papers.
- casing The shade and spring roller are put into a box for protection from the weather and the box is fastened in the window casing at the top. A narrow slit on the under side of the box permits the shade to be drawn out. The stick at the end is removed and a U-shaped wire inserted in the hem in its stead.
- casino Though he never gambled, he was a man of influence at the Casino, for he was a friend of those highest in authority, and had power "on the Rock," also, for the Prince and he were on visiting terms, Madeleine d'Ambre had learned these details since the evening on the terrace when he had tested her "poison."
- chafing The guests were punctual to the very minute; there was no delay, no spoiling of dishes and chafing of tempers, and all would have gone on admirably, but for an unlucky circumstance.
- cline Some of the citys most popular attractions are located very near Lower Broadway on some of the cross streets: 1st Avenue: Fort Nashborough, Ascend Amphitheater 2nd Avenue: George Jones Museum 3rd Avenue: Johnny Cash Museum, Patsy Cline Museum 4th Avenue: Nashville Symphony, Music City of Walk of Fame Park, Nashville Music Garden 5th Avenue: Country Music Hall of Fame, Hatch Show Print, Ryman Auditorium, Music City Center 6th Avenue: The Hermitage Hotel, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, War Memorial Auditorium & Military Branch Museum Charlotte Avenue: Tennessee State Capitol (between 6th and 7th Avenues)
- coffin The story of the king's meeting a coffin was in everybody's mouth.
- confine You don't suppose I confine myself to the home paddocks, do you?
- Caging Of course, the little boy, remembering the experience of about forty other little boys in connection with the late baldheaded Elijah, has a prejudice against the bear family, but why the full-grown man should so continually persist in caging this shaggy-coated, dignified, kingly and ancient brother of his, I cannot see, unless it is that he knows almost nothing at all of his better nature, his shy, innocent love of a joke, his partiality for music and his imperial disdain of death.
- Caking Water must be freely and regularly given during dry weather, either in the morning or in the evening; and a mulch of old manure spread over the bed will prevent evaporation, and save the ground from caking hard.
- Caving Nylon ropes that were used in yachts for hauling were tested and found useful in climbing and caving and are now the modern standard.
- Cawing He almost stopped, his heart's beating in his effort to hear the voices of the birds, and at last he caught the harsh cawing of the crows for a moment, and then that died away, and he could hear no sound but the voice of the clergyman in long clothes talking perfunctorily to O'Neill, the wife-murderer, in the next cell.
42 words made from the letters cafine
3 letter words made from cafine:
4 letter words made from cafine:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable