Correct spelling for CANDEL
We think the word candel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for candel
- canal I should certainly upset her into the canal from sheer irritation if she came with me."
- cancel By so spending more we not only cancel our debt to Ireland, but make her a present of a million which would otherwise go to swell her contribution to Imperial purposes.
- candid Now tell me candid, Squire; do you think there is no prejudice in the Britishers agin us and our free and enlightened country, when they can swaller such stuff as the Gougin' School and Black Stole?
- candied Captain Harlow called a servant, and in a few moments the man returned with a silver tray on which were plates of candied fruits, cakes, and glasses of lemonade for his little guests.
- candle Madelon placed a small table at his side, put one candle on it, and with the other in her hand stood close to his pillow white and motionless.
- candor Candor compels me to state that his equipment was not large nor eminently practical.
- candy Oh, let's all buy candy and then we can have a play-party with it!"
- canned For this recipe, canned clams may be used.
- Candies I've talked and talked about the way you devour candies and sweetmeats; about the way you sit up at night, and about a hundred other irregularities.
76 words made from the letters candel
3 letter words made from candel:
4 letter words made from candel:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from