Correct spelling for CANNABUS
We think the word cannabus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cannabus
- cannabis Illicit drugs: transshipment point for drugs and narcotics, mostly along the Caribbean coastline; illicit producer of cannabis, cultivated on small plots and used principally for local consumption
- cannes The epoch of tutors came to an end soon after the birth of my sister, which happened at Marseilles, when my mother was on her way to Cannes.
- cannibal Mary shivered when she thought of the cannibal feasts.
- canopus It was, as a picture, awe-inspiring and sublime, but from a practical point of view an apparently insurmountable barrier between the owner of the Canopus mine and the timber he desired.
- canvas Rick suddenly wished they had brought canvas gloves.
- canvass But what's the warbling voice, the trembling string, Or breathing canvass, when the muses sing?
- Cannons I shall sell cannons to whom I please and refuse them to whom I please.
- Barnabas Paul and Barnabas could not get along together, but quarrelled, and had to separate.
- canals The water in the canals looks black, and yonder-see-what is that?"
- casabas melo inodorus, casabas, honeydew, and Asian melons Argos, a large, oblong, with orange wrinkled skin, orange flesh, strong aroma.
- cannibals They were certainly a very obliging lot of cannibals.
122 words made from the letters cannabus
3 letter words made from cannabus:
5 letter words made from cannabus:
Misspelling of the day