Correct spelling for CANNOING
We think the word cannoing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cannoing
- canine The females have no canine teeth; but the males always have two small ones in the upper jaw, and sometimes two in the lower; the former appear when they are four years old, the latter at three and a half; they remain pointed till the horse has attained six years, and when he is ten they begin to grow loose, and expose their roots.
- caning Caning is used as a form of legal corporal punishment in Malaysia.
- cannon Wellesley moved against Soult at Oporto, and, by a dextrous crossing of that river in his rear, compelled him to beat a calamitous retreat on Spain, with the loss of all his cannon and stores.
- canon But no one suspected the presence of this exquisite gem of Anglo-Saxon architecture, until Canon Jones when surveying the town from the height of a neighbouring hill recognized the peculiarity of the roof and thought that it might indicate the existence of a church.
- Canning "The Flouds," she answered impressively, "were living in Red Gap before the spur track was ever run out to the canning factory-and I guess you know what that means!"
- Cannons I could manage the town for him; and he can look after the cannons, if they are really necessary.
- Canoeing Canoeing is a sport fraught with constant surprises.
- Canting Municipal coat of arms Municipal coats of arms which interpret the towns name in rebus form are also called canting.
113 words made from the letters cannoing
5 letter words made from cannoing:
coing, conga, cinoa, iacon, anino, annon, ciano, ganci, ninan, canno, coign, gonic, gonia, cinna, angin, ocain, ngoni, ninon, naing, canon, angon, gnann, nicon, cagni, nonan, ninna, cango, canio, oning, nigon, anion, ganon, nonni, goian, nagin, nogai, anong, nogan, nonia, agnon, acing, ganic, angio, ninoa, cogan, gonin, inano, anigo, ciona, niang, nanno, caion, ngaio, giano, noica.
4 letter words made from cannoing:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window