Correct spelling for CANOER
We think the word canoer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for canoer
- can You can leave that to me.
- cancer The natives of this island are also subject to the cancer, or a complaint like it, which those whom it attacks are very careful to conceal.
- candor "But I have respected your obligations," he went on, with earnest candor.
- candour But if a man, looking narrowly and nearly into his own soul, says to himself in perfect candour, I do not desire truth; I do not admire self-sacrifice; I do not wish to be loved; I only wish to be healthy and rich and popular: what then?
- cane "But he threatened to strike me with his cane, Captain," he cried out, "and that I won't stand from any man!"
- canker But their faith was the canker at the root of the tree.
- cannery I once asked a fellow who ran a cannery why he used such expensive labels.
- canoe May I have the use of your canoe, sir?
- canon Reutter gave the little fellow a canon to sing at first sight.
- canter Then we will halt till daybreak-it will only be three hours-and the horses will be able to carry us in at a canter afterward."
- Caned He neglected the studies of the place, stood low at the examinations, was turned down to the bottom of his class for playing the buffoon in the lecture-room, was severely reprimanded for pumping on a constable, and was caned by a brutal tutor for giving a ball in the attic storey of the college to some gay youths and damsels from the city.
105 words made from the letters canoer
3 letter words made from canoer:
4 letter words made from canoer:
6 letter words made from canoer:
canoer, nearco, ceroan, cornea, earcon, acerno.
Misspelling of the day