Correct spelling for CAPTAL
We think the word captal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for captal
- aptly Someone had described him, after their marriage, as one of Nature's bachelors, and she began to see how aptly the description fitted him.
- capable Thank Heaven, I am capable of doing everything I wish.
- capably She devotes herself entirely, and most capably, to this often very ungrateful task, and we welcome this chance of conveying to her the expression of our appreciation.
- capella And Lady Marabout chatted across the stall to his Grace of Doncaster, and entrapped him into purchases of fitting ducal prodigality, and smiled on scores of people she didn't know, in pleasant pro tempore expediency that had, like most expediency in our day, its ultimate goal in their purses and pockets, and longed for some select gendarmerie to clear Willis's Rooms of her Cobra Capella, and kept an eye all the while on Cecil Ormsby-Cecil, selling off everything on the stall by sheer force of her bright violet eyes, receiving ten-pound notes for guinea trifles, making her Bourse rise as high as she liked, courted for a spray of mignonette as entreatingly as ever Law was courted in the Rue Quincampoix for Mississippi scrip, served by a Corps d'Elite, in whom she had actually enlisted Carruthers, Goodwood, Fulke Nugent, Fitzbreguet, and plenty of the most desirable and most desired men in town, yet of which-oh the obstinacy of women!
- capet Come, it is much pleasanter out there, and we are not ambitious of the honor of looking at Widow Capet all the time.
- capital He sed, ef his plans had been followed, we would have been in the rebil Capital long ago, but it was all rite now, and no one need have eny fears.
- capitol 48. It was revived again by M. Aurelius, Capitol.
- capote The soldier with his buckskin covered by Father Vincent's capote stepped out into the starlight and turned his cowled face toward the fort.
- captain He guessed that the captain would have enquiries to make about Julia.
- captor The memorial association of Deerfield has erected a stone monument, marking the spot where Eunice Williams, wife of Reverend John Williams of Deerfield, was slain by her Indian captor on the march to Canada after the sacking of the town, February 29, 1704. How often the meadows were damp with the blood of their victims!
- carpal -Longest facial vibrissae black and extending beyond posterior border of ear; carpal vibrissae wholly, or in part, black and extending as far as hypothenar pad; hairiness of foot-soles as shown in figure 21.
- carpel Occasionally a double fruit is produced, not by the incorporation of two flowers, but by the abnormal development of a second carpel in the flower.
- cartel But let her have her fling; it won't take long," said Cartel, with a wise nod at Wally.
- cattail Nests are frequently floating platforms of vegetation (algae, cattail, and the like) in shallow water; old nests of Pied-billed Grebes are sometimes used as bases, and occasionally the birds nest on the ground.
- cattle 5353. Had you sold cattle to Mr. Adie as well as your fish?
- caudal In quadrupeds, on the contrary, their number is large; they are not ankylosed, and they form the skeleton of the caudal appendix.
- coastal A cable was dispatched to our military adviser in London, then General Harding-Stewart, to place at once on order the armament for the fort, which it had been decided should consist of two 9.2 and two 6-inch breech-loading guns, mounted on hydro-pneumatic gun-carriages, the latest up-to-date ordnance approved of by the home government for coastal defence purposes throughout the Empire.
- coattail The coattail effect or down-ballot effect is the tendency for a popular political party leader to attract votes for other candidates of the same party in an election.
- Capitally Princes have their obligations to teach them they are mortal, and the brilliant heir of a tributary world is equally enchained by the homage it brings him;-more, inasmuch as it is immaterial, elusive, not gathered by the tax, and he cannot capitally punish the treasonable recusants.
- CAPT Ward B. Burnett, one to Capt.
- capitals The interior of the church is surrounded by great, tall, square piers with attached columns and vaulting shafts bearing grotesque foliaged capitals.
- capitols He will more and more revere the residue of those revolutionary patriots, who not only left us such a heritage, won by their sufferings and their blood, but such a constitution-such a government here in Washington, regulating all our national concerns-but who have also, in effect, left us twenty-four other governments, with territory enough to double them by-and-by-that regulate all the minor concerns of the people, acting within their own sphere; now, in the winter, assembling within their various capitols, from Jefferson city, on Missouri, to Augusta, on the Kennebec; -from the capitol on the Hudson, to the government house on the Mississippi.
42 words made from the letters captal
3 letter words made from captal:
5 letter words made from captal:
6 letter words made from captal:
Misspelling of the day