How to spell CAUITION correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "cauition" instead of "caution", don't worry - we all make spelling errors! Here are a few correct suggestions to rectify the mistake: "caution", "conciliation" or "curtain". Remember to proofread your work to ensure accuracy and clarity.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell cauition correctly
- auction I want to buy that antique lamp at the auction.
- caption The caption on the photo described the location and date it was taken.
- cation The cation is a positively charged ion that is attracted to the negatively charged cathode.
- causation The study aimed to determine the causation between the increased use of smartphones and decreased social interaction.
- cautions The teacher cautions her students to be careful while conducting the science experiment.
- coalition The two parties formed a coalition to gain power in the government.
- tuition My parents pay for my tuition at college.
Misspelling of the day