How to spell CEAPER correctly?
If you meant "cheaper", you can use that word instead. If you intended to write "caper", which means a playful activity, then you can use that instead. Alternatively, you could have mistyped "keeper" or "crepe", and in either case, you can correct your spelling accordingly.
List of suggestions on how to spell ceaper correctly
- beeper I used to carry a beeper when I worked on call in the emergency room.
- cape Superheroes often wear a cape as part of their costume.
- caper I watched the squirrel caper across the branches of the tree.
- cheaper I always buy the cheaper brand of bread because it tastes just as good as the expensive one.
- cooper The cooper crafted a beautiful oak barrel that complemented the smooth flavor of the wine perfectly.
- copper The statue of liberty is coated in copper.
- cowper John Cowper Powys was an English philosopher, lecturer, and novelist whose works explore the lives of women and men in a modern technological age.
- diaper The mother changed the baby's diaper before putting him down for a nap.
- Hepper I can't believe hepper is still a thing.
- keeper The keeper of the zoo is a helpfull person.
- leaper The athlete was a skilled leaper, able to jump over obstacles with ease.
- leper The leper was Thankfully gone.
- paper I need to buy some printer paper for my new office.
- peeper I saw a peeper in my office.
- pepper I put some black pepper on my scrambled eggs this morning.
- reaper He was a Reaper, one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy.
- sealer The sealer prevents any air from entering or escaping the bottle.
- taper I need to taper the dress at the waist.
- weeper I'm not a weeper, but I know someone who is.
Misspelling of the day