Correct spelling for CELICA
We think the word celica is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for celica
- calico An audible groan from the depths of the satin hood, as Betsy Jane passed out and the cars passed on, showed plainly that the mother and sister of George Douglas were recognized, particularly as the former wore the red and yellow calico, which, having been used as a "dress up" the summer before, now did its owner service as a garment of everyday wear.
- celtic In '29 he published An Apology for the Life and Character of Mohammed and Celtic Druids, which occasioned some stir on account of the exposure of priestcraft.
- click The curate gave a start as the click of the front gate was heard, and almost impatiently wondered who could be coming.
- colic The two latter conditions are common causes of flatulent or wind colic.
- relic We give an illustration of this old-time relic from a carefully-made drawing by Mr. J. H. Doe.
- silica During this process the animal matter of bones or other objects would disappear and its place be taken by lime or silica, and thus would be formed a layer of rock containing fossils.
- slick You see, if I was bright an' knew what slick people is up to, I'd be all right; but-Why, I'm like a settin' hen.
- Cilia The spherical part of the gizzard invariably contains a number of green cells, which lie free in the liquid it holds and are kept in motion by the cilia at its lower aperture.
- Celia Will you please ask Agnes and Celia to take my part?"
29 words made from the letters celica
3 letter words made from celica:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct