Correct spelling for CHALM
We think the word chalm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chalm
- balm He will take my hands and set me down on his lap, He will soothe my heart for endless time: I shall clasp him close, casting out coldness, He will fill me with balm, I shall close my eyes!
- calm Poor Patience was calm now.
- chalet I could not think of a safer asylum than this, if we must spend the night upon the premises; and Raffles agreed with me when I had led him by sheltering shrubbery and perilous lawn to the diminutive chalet between the rhododendrons and the water.
- chalk Don't know much about it, or they'd have took the path and the short cut and gone down the chalk steps.
- chalky In contrast to the rest, its bare plaster walls presented a dirty, chalky, and almost forlorn appearance.
- charm It was a familiar view; yet it was one not easy to get tired of; and of course on such a morning as this it lost none of its charm.
- chasm Soon, however, we found out what had happened, the whole of the northern portion of No. 10 Road had collapsed into the chasm on its western side.
- chile "Walt went back to the States-to Kaintuck, ef this chile ain't mistook.
- chili I could tell of cactus flowers, blazin' an' brilliant as a eye of red fire ag'in the brown dusk of the deserts; or of mile-long fields of Spanish bayonet in bloom; or of some Mexican's doby shinin' like a rooby in the sunlight a day's journey ahead, the same one onbroken mass from roof to ground of the peppers they calls chili, all reddenin' in the hot glare of the day.
- chill "Cold in the morning, I believe, with the chill off and hot at night before dressing for dinner.
- chum "Oh, I say, chum.
- clam I am Clam, ma'am.
- helm And in his trembling hand the helm From his uncovered brow; And "Oh," he said, "to love her well, And know it only now!"
- palm Now show me your palm.
- shale The most surprised person, however, was Junia Shale.
- shall But I shall not want to see it.
- sham It was a sham show of courage before you-and the people.
- Shalom Israel chief of state: President Shimon PERES (since 15 July 2007) head of government: Prime Minister Binjamin NETANYAHU (since 31 March 2009); Vice Prime Minister Silvan SHALOM (since 31 March 2009); Vice Prime Minister Moshe YAALON (since 31 March 2009) cabinet: Cabinet selected by prime minister and approved by the Knesset elections: president is largely a ceremonial role and is elected by the Knesset for a seven-year term (one-term limit); election last held 13 June 2007 (next to be held in 2014 but can be called earlier); following legislative elections, the president assigns a Knesset member - traditionally the leader of the largest party - the task of forming a governing coalition election results: Shimon PERES elected president; number of votes in first round - Shimon PERES 58, Reuven RIVLIN 37, Colette AVITAL 21; PERES elected president in second round with 86 votes (unopposed)
- CHM -Total number, 76. CALIFORNIA: Mono Co. : Mt. Dana, 6 BS; Mt. Lyell, 11 BS. Mariposa Co. : Tuolumne Meadows, Muir Meadow, 9300 ft., 1 BS; Tuolumne Meadows, Mt. Unicorn, 1 BS; Tuolumne Meadows, N base Mt. Lyell, 8 BS; Tuolumne Meadows, Soda Springs, 4 BS; Lake Tenaya, 5 BS. Madera Co. : San Joaquin River, 8000 ft., 4 BS. Fresno Co. : Horse Corral Meadows, 3 BS. Mono Co. : head of Owens River near Mammoth, 2 BS. Inyo Co. : Bishop Creek, 5 BS; Round Valley, 1 BS. Tulare Co. : E. Fork Kaweah River, 7 BS; Mt. Whitney, 5 BS; Whitney Creek, Mt. Whitney, 4 ChM; Whitney Meadows, 9700 ft., 1 BS; Mineralking, 2 BS; N. Fork Kern River, 9600 ft., 1 BS; S. Fork Kern River, 4 BS; Kern Lakes, 1 BS.
- CHEM 314; and R. W. E. MacIvor, Chem.
15 words made from the letters chalm
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all