Correct spelling for CHAMAGNE
We think the word chamagne is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chamagne
- chairman Ronar said to the chairman, "I should like a few moments of fresh air.
- champagne Ah, I see, you don't like champagne!
- charlemagne In a conspicuous situation stands the church of Notre Dame, said to have been founded in the time of Charlemagne.
- charming It should set a charming example for the rest of the world.
- chicane This preponderating weight, being added to the force of the body of chicane in the Tiers Etat, completed that momentum of ignorance, rashness, presumption, and lust of plunder, which nothing has been able to resist.
- chimney What is the matter with your chimney?
- shaman Not many years ago an Indian girl was rescued by the whites from a damp hole under a house where she had been confined to die of cold and starvation by the order of the shaman, or Ekht, as the Thlingit calls him.
- Champing The young archer wept bitter tears, and went out into the courtyard, where the horse of power was waiting for him, champing its golden bit.
- Chiming Early as the hour still was-seven had but just rung merrily from some chiming church clock-the faithful fellow was already astir and prompt to answer his master's summons.
- Charmaine Born in Subic-Zambales, Philippines, Charmaine Clamor began her singing career at age 3, entertaining passengers in the back of buses traveling to Manila.
- Charmin Because you never knew what phrase the doll would say, Charmin Chatty could call out a move, and using the specially designed game board.
166 words made from the letters chamagne
3 letter words made from chamagne:
5 letter words made from chamagne:
4 letter words made from chamagne:
Misspelling of the day