Correct spelling for CHEM
We think the word chem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chem
- chef He developed into so good a cook that A. P. declared there must have been a chef in the family away back.
- chew "Young feller," said Mr. Ball earnestly, "do you chew terbacker?"
- chum To Dudley he merely said: "I know you'll always be a good friend to chum.
- hem " Hem," murmured Savarin-"a soul of fire!
- Ahem Now-ahem"-looking around the big empty room, "you won't be lonely, I hope, until the doctor comes?"
- Clem She endeavoured to hide these feelings, but Clem, with her Bed Indian scent, divined them accurately enough.
- Them He do like them that's nat'ral.
- Che I gather from what Na-che says that they're working mostly on love charms for us.
Misspelling of the day