Correct spelling for CHIMMNEY
We think the word chimmney is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chimmney
- chicane This was not free land, fixity of tenure for the besotted farmers always so content to lie at the feet of their earthly lords; it was not disendowment of the Church and the distribution of its lands among the people from whom they had been taken originally by chicane and greed; nor was it the dismissal, with due payment, of those inheritors of the ancient marauders and appropriators of the soil, with all that is on it and under it, for whom the people have been kept as slaves for many generations.
- chime 3. There's a magical isle up the river of Time, Where the softest of airs are playing; There's a cloudless sky and a tropical clime, And a song as sweet as a vesper chime, And the Junes with the roses are staying.
- chimney There was an old, cracked, dimmed mirror between the chimney-place and the window, and tiptoeing to that, Cynthia viewed herself as if for the first time in her life.
- chine So forced to get another coach, and all three home to my house, and there to Sir W. Batten's, and eat a bit of cold chine of beef, and then staid and talked, and then home and sat and talked a little by the fireside with my wife and Creed, and so to bed, my left eye being very sore.
- Chairmen We have half a dozen gentlemen to arrest in Pall Mall and Covent Garden; and if we don't make haste the chairmen will be abroad, and block up the chocolate-houses, and then our labour's lost.
- Chimed "That's so," chimed in the Judge.
- Chiming They had travelled on silently and dejectedly for some hours, and were bewildered in the wilds, when they suddenly heard the bell of a monastery chiming for midnight-prayer.
- Chimer This, Chimer considered, proved that Isaac dead was more or less of the same disobliging nature as Isaac had been living-a strong collateral evidence of the genuineness of both his messages from the unseen.
- Chimneys He swept tall chimneys in the north of the kingdom, and in the south also.
- Chummed He was acquainted with Frank and the particular crowd that chummed with him, and sometimes took part in their doings, but on the whole he was rather outside the circle in which Frank had been a leader from the start.
- Chaney It's the chaney man he's after, and the chaney man was good to me!
- Cheney But the night following her interview with Preston Cheney she never closed her eyes in sleep.
- chimes At dewy morn and stilly eve The chimes no more he heard; With dull and restless agony His spirit's depths was stirred.
103 words made from the letters chimmney
5 letter words made from chimmney:
6 letter words made from chimmney:
4 letter words made from chimmney:
3 letter words made from chimmney:
7 letter words made from chimmney:
Misspelling of the day