Correct spelling for CHIMNIES
We think the word chimnies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chimnies
- chemise But we had her out in a minute, and presently she was laughing over her good deed, with a true child's enjoyment of a bit of roguery, saying in her simple way,- 'Yes; it was so droll to go running about en chemise, like the girl in the tale of the 'Midsummer Eve,' where she pulls the Saint Johns-wort flower, and has her wish to hear all the creatures talk.
- chimney Such a chimney it was, too, yawning across the full length of one side of the room, and open straight up to the cold sky.
- chinese The shortest way to it is through the gardens and your excellency will find the gate beyond the Chinese pavilion unlocked."
- Chiming My friend Mr. Ferard, staying at the Hotel Palumbo about the time when the autumn evening darkens down early over hill and valley, was called out by his hostess to the terrace to listen to the bell of Sant'Antonio chiming from the ancient convent near the town.
- Chimneys All of the chimneys measure 2 feet by 1 foot 9 inches.
- chimes "And Ferdie is a splendid sailor," chimes in.
153 words made from the letters chimnies
5 letter words made from chimnies:
3 letter words made from chimnies:
4 letter words made from chimnies:
Misspelling of the day
- blowing ones top