Correct spelling for CLAYCOLORED
We think the word claycolored is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for claycolored
- calculate One could calculate at one time upon seeing a good deal of one's friends during the season; now half of them we only come across some once or twice.
- calculated "I know nothing," I answered boldly, unhesitatingly, and even with a ring of truth and sincerity that was calculated to convince, "nor can I even believe this rumour.
- colored "I saw only the flowers;" and Helen colored beautifully as she spoke.
- coloured Desert animals are in most cases desert-coloured.
- crackled It was soon after this that I saw Aggie, who had made no complaint about Tish falling on her, furtively testing her own tissues to see if they crackled.
- discolored It was distorted and discolored with rage and chagrin.
- multicolored This does not consist only in the economic anatomy, but in all that combination which clothes and covers that anatomy even up to the multicolored reflections of the imagination.
- Cackled "And worth three hundred a pound," he cackled.
- Cajoled It was well known that no horse would pass by the tomb without endeavouring to avoid it, and if forced or cajoled into accomplishing the passage, would emerge trembling and sweating.
524 words made from the letters claycolored
3 letter words made from claycolored:
4 letter words made from claycolored:
5 letter words made from claycolored:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way