How to spell CLOCKE correctly?
If you accidentally type "clocke" instead of "clock", not to worry! Here are some possible correct suggestions: "clock", "cloche" or "clocked". Proofreading is essential, but we all make mistakes. Remember to double-check before you hit that send button!
List of suggestions on how to spell clocke correctly
- clack She heard the clack of her high heels echoing through the empty hallway.
- Clacked The sound of the typewriter clacked through the office.
- Clarke The world would be a better place if scientists like Clarke were more widely respected.
- Clicked I clicked on the link and it redirected me to a different website.
- Clicker I use a clicker when training my dog.
- Cloacae The cloacae of birds serve a similar function as the anus and urethra in mammals.
- cloak The wizard pulled his cloak tightly around him as he braved the cold and windy night.
- cloaked The mysterious figure was cloaked in black, making it impossible to see their face.
- cloche During the ceremony, the cloche, or ancient bell, tolled ten times.
- clock She always wanted a clock but her parents never could afford one.
- clocked He clocked the fastest time in the race.
- clocks The clocks on the wall say it's time to go to bed.
- Clucked The hen clucked softly as she laid her eggs.
- cockle He could hear the gentle sound of waves lapping against the shore and the occasional cry of a seagull as he walked along the beach, feeling the cockle shells crunch beneath his feet.
- coke I usually only drink water but I'm going to have a coke because it's cold.
- cooke He was known for his work in Cooke theory.
- locke After he had finished his breakfast, Locke walked outside and smoked a cigar.
- locker I need a locker to store my things in.
Misspelling of the day