Correct spelling for COLIDES
We think the word colides is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for colides
- colitis Bacteria found in meat are those which produce colitis, appendicitis, abscesses of the teeth and diseased conditions of the tonsils.
- collide A shaven space of lawn one soft May evening, the wellremembered grove of lilacs at Roundtown, purple and white, fragrant slender spectators of the game but with much real interest in the pellets as they run slowly forward over the sward or collide and stop, one by its fellow, with a brief alert shock.
- Colloids Colloids can be precipitated by heat, by pressure, by vibration.
- collies "I'm stronger than you," growled Sigurd, but Laddie, always the gentlest and sweetest tempered of collies, acquiesced so pleasantly that it was an amicable meeting.
- codes It is my rule to give no thought to legal troubles while I am here; hence the absence of codes and all legal literature.
- clouds What strange-looking clouds you have here in Elmira!
- collides In the passage she collides against a man who is entering, and with a quick exclamation he catches her in his arms.
- clods It is the duty of his attendants to throw the clods inwards, which the plough turns up, and to let none of them fall outwards.
- COLDS The advantage of this arrangement is in the fact that it can be quickly put together and that it keeps the sleeper clear of the ground and safeguards him from colds and malaria.
- coldest But it was admiration of the coldest kind, for even at that moment he was thinking of the girl in the well-worn habit, the girl he loved with a passion that made his slightest thought of her a psalm of worship.
- colder The weather, too, grew colder and colder, and the mountain roads were little more than sheets of ice.
180 words made from the letters colides
4 letter words made from colides:
5 letter words made from colides:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from