Correct spelling for CONQURE
We think the word conqure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conqure
- concur Peter was unable to concur.
- conjure Now that he has looked upon it in reality-sees it in all its blazing beauty, surrounded by scenes picturesque as its own expression, amid incidents romantic as his fancy could conjure up-now that he knows it as the face of her who has saved his life, is it any wonder the slight, tender sentiment first kindled by the painted picture should become stronger at the sight of the living original?
- conjurer I never took thee for a conjurer, Jack."
- conquer I was only proud, and sure-as sure as I was of life-that he would conquer.
- conquered Have the Barbarians been conquered?"
- conqueror As the conqueror he went, pushing toward victory, yet humble in his ambition.
- Conjured But all the scenes swiftly conjured up before her mental vision were very different from that just witnessed.
- conquers "Nay, Macumazahn; I will give orders that whoever conquers, the man that dares to lift a spear against you shall die.
- conjures A striking and weird picture it conjures up before our eyes,-the French sailors with their bronzed and bearded faces, their strange dress and accoutrements, the glare of the great bonfires on the edge of the dark waters, the wild dances of the exultant savages.
83 words made from the letters conqure
3 letter words made from conqure:
4 letter words made from conqure:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to