Correct spelling for COOLIING
We think the word cooliing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cooliing
- calling Has that lady been calling here?
- cling And perhaps she has no friends any more than I had- no home to cling to, no mother to comfort her.
- coiling They got the mainsail onto her, broke out the anchor and set the jib; and as the boat slipped away before a freshening breeze Vane sat at the helm while Carroll stood on the foredeck, coiling up the gear.
- coloring Every portion of the building blazed with gold and vivid coloring; the painter's hand had added life to the marble groups in high relief that filled the pediments and the smaller figures in the long row of metopes.
- cooing It was in the tone of the fondest indulgence-almost, really, that of dove cooing to dove-that Mrs. Lowder expressed to Milly the hope that it had all gone beautifully.
- cooking "But, my dear, my dinner is on cooking, and-and"-Miss Patch's cheeks flushed a delicate pink, she was very shy-"I-I ain't accustomed to singing, except to myself, and-well, I used to sing to you sometimes when you were very little and didn't know what good singing was."
- cooling Met with Mr. Cooling, my Lord Chamberlain's secretary, who took me to dinner among the gentlemen waiters, and after dinner into the wine-cellar.
- Coaling For all our Crown Colonies adjacent to countries who can compete with them in trade matters are paupers, or their efficiency and value to the Empire is in the sphere of military and naval affairs, as posts and coaling stations.
- Colin "Lady Maclaughlan, to be sure, Colin," was the reply.
- Collin No more, quoth stout Collin! I ever was true, Thou gav'st me a Handkerchief all hemm'd with Blue: A Pin-box I gave thee, and a Girdle so Red, Yet still she cry'd, O, O, I am almost dead.
- colliding Nearly two hundred triremes, and some forty thousand men, were engaged in that tumultuous fight; and the thunder of the oars, the crash of colliding triremes, and the yells of the assailants, raised an uproar so tremendous that it was impossible to hear the voice of command.
121 words made from the letters cooliing
6 letter words made from cooliing:
4 letter words made from cooliing:
3 letter words made from cooliing:
Misspelling of the day
- awe inspiring
- ch rashes
- in dwells
- in habitable