Correct spelling for CUAISNG
We think the word cuaisng is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cuaisng
- casing It's poured into the casing around a form.
- casino It was called the Casino Paganini, and was intended to be a gambling-house.
- causing This remark had no effect upon Fanny, except causing her to look at Mrs. Carrington in surprise and to wonder what she meant.
- coaxing She could not understand how such a surly man could make such a coaxing sound.
- coursing The tempting heap was fast rising in an elegant many-hued hemisphere; but her thoughts were not in her occupation, for tears were coursing each other down her cheeks.
- cuisine Whatever may have been the relative merits of the two masters in matters musical, it is certain that Rossini was acknowledged facile princeps in all concerning the cuisine, and we used to listen with due respect to his remarks on the mysteries of the culinary art.
- cursing I took my box of medicines and my groaning, cursing, wounded Kalmuck to interpret for me.
- Casings The portal's wooden doors, protected by plain casings, abound in carvings partly Renaissance, partly Gothic.
- cussing Oh, I never heard such cussing.
133 words made from the letters cuaisng
5 letter words made from cuaisng:
4 letter words made from cuaisng:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way