Correct spelling for CUZ
We think the word cuz is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cuz
- cu ba be bi bo bu, ca ce ci co cu da de di do du, fa fe fi so fu.
- cub The trouble is the cub has done too dashed well.
- cud No longer is Leopold, as he sits there, ruminating, chewing the cud of reminiscence, that staid agent of publicity and holder of a modest substance in the funds.
- cue O'Ryan deliberately left out several sentences, and gave a later cue, and the struggle for his capture was precipitated.
- cup Take a cup of tay anyhow, Owen dear!"
- cur He is a cur, and as sure as he lives I'll get even with him.
- cut He therefore drew a penknife from his pocket and cut open the envelope.
- Luz But during the latter part of the Middle Ages, and on-if I recollect aright-into the seventeenth century, Bayonne, Biarritz, Guettary, and St. Jean de Luz, sent forth their hardy whale-fishers, who slew all the whales of the Biscayan seas, and then crossed the Atlantic, to attack those of the frozen North.
- Cruz The most regular connection between the two oceans was from Fort Acapulco to Vera Cruz, through Mexico.
- CZ az + b z' = ---, cz + d
Misspelling of the day