Correct spelling for DAEGU
We think the word daegu is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for daegu
- dag Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Edward E. ELSON embassy: Dag Hammarskjolds Alle 24, 2100 Copenhagen mailing address: PSC 73, APO AE 09716
- dagger It is an old dagger that has always lain on a table in the drawing room at the Villa des Dunes."
- dago I think it comforted him a little, although he sobbed out at first: "Oh, Dago, you're the only friend I've got!
- dec Dec 13 for Buenos Aires.
- dig Then he's likely to dig out for parts unknown.
- dog What kind of a lookin' dog was it?
- doge The recumbent figure of the Doge, who was the last to be buried in S. Mark's, is very serene in its realisation of the Last Sleep.
- dug Uncle Peter dug roots and cooked Paul's food for him, for the Rebels would not allow them any wood, although there was a forest near the prison.
- Dang He wrote some popular Scotch songs, of which Jenny's Bawbee and Jenny dang the Weaver are the best known.
- Diego The cousin came up to us, and Don Diego, after making a few remarks, left us on the balcony, wishing us a good night.
- Doug When Doug left the stand at noon recess, Billy rode up to see Rita, and in the course of their conversation the girl discovered his fears.
- DEG In fact, however, the air over the arid region is far from being saturated with water and the temperature is even higher than 15 deg C., and the hygroscopic moisture actually found in the soils of the dry-farm territory is considerably smaller than the average above given.
- DAGS "Arthur! Charles! Where a plague are the prepasterous dags! Oho, Charles! Arthur!"
17 words made from the letters daegu
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way