Correct spelling for DAMAG
We think the word damag is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for damag
- dag The Adjutant General (TAG) The Deputy Adjutant General (DAG) Assistant Adjutant General, Army (AAG Army) Assistant Adjutant General, Air (AAG Air) Chief of Staff and Director, Joint Staff (CoS/Dir.
- dago He beat it about fifteen minutes ago, him an' Dago Jim.
- dakar name: Dakar geographic coordinates: 14 40 N, 17 26 W time difference: UTC 0 (5 hours ahead of Washington, DC during Standard Time)
- dam He tells me he heard the dam was going to burst, and came instantly with a ladder to rescue her.
- damage Those edifices which were of stone suffered the most damage, our church and the convent fell in, etc.
- damaged Yes, on the way to your rooms he was full of fun and jokes, but when I told him that you had gone out with your damaged foot and now could not get home again, and were being treated by the leech, he was very angry and used blasphemous language.
- damages However, he and the Duchesse d'Aumont lost their cause, for when it was submitted to the judges of the council at Paris, it was sent back to Rouen, and they had to pay damages and expenses.
- damaging It was a relief to know that he knew so little, but the possibility remained that, in the weakness of convalescence, Bernard might let fall details more damaging than Dr. Crandall's tissue of half-knowledge and inference.
- damask You let bashfulness like a worm i' th' bud prey upon your damask cheek.
- dame 49. From spite towards thee, and from o'erwhelmmg grief, the powerful dame will not most wisely act.
- damon He was followed by Mr. Damon and the detective, who had Mr. Petrofsky between them.
- damp It was after eight o'clock and the night was damp with the first breath of spring.
- Dang Everyone Bounces Up" "Yan Hong Hong" (眼红红) "Feng Zheng Yu Feng" (风筝与风) "Lian Ai Da Guo Tian" (恋爱大过天) "Yin Ge" (饮歌) "Xia Yi Zhan Tian Hou" (下一站天后) "Ai Qing Dang Ru Zun" (爱情当入樽) "Qian Jin" (千金) "Shuang Shi Qing Ren Jie" (双失情人节) "Nu Ren Wei" (女人味 ) "Jiu Sheng Juan" (救生圈) "Nu Jiao Nan Sheng" (女校男生) "ICHIBAN Xing Fen" (ICHIBAN兴奋) "Open Love, Secret Love, Tutoring Institute" "Ding Ling Shi Jian" (冬令时间) "Jian Xi Ai Shen" (见习爱神) CD 2 "Growth" "Wo Men Di Ji Nian Ce" (我们的纪念册) "Re Lang Jia Qi" (热浪假期 ) "Yi Shi Wu Liang" (一时无两) "Da Lang Man Zhu Yi" (大浪漫主义) "Duo Xie Shi Lian" (多谢失恋) "Ling 4 Hao Wan" (零4好玩) "Luan Shi Jia Ren" (乱世佳人) "Hei Se Xi Ju" (黑色喜剧) "I Bu Shi Hao Qing Ren" (你不是好情人) "Shi Duo Pi Li Ping Guo Cheng" (士多啤梨苹果橙) "Xia Ri Kuang Hua" ( 夏日狂哗) "Sen Ba Huang Hou" (森巴皇后) "Da Hong Da Zi" (大红大紫) "Jing Xuan" (精选) "Diu Jia" (丢架)
- Damian Otto III also donated a battle-worn sword of Damascus steel with a golden sheath, which served as the ceremonial sword of the Abbesses of Essen and in later tradition was claimed to be the execution sword of the martyred Saints Cosmas and Damian.
- dams In the spring and summer of 1850 several new torrents were suddenly formed in the upper tributary valleys, and on the 14th and 15th of August in that year a fall of rain, not heavier than had been often experienced, produced a flood which not only inundated much ground never before overflowed, but destroyed a great number of bridges, dams, factories, and other valuable structures, and, what was a far more serious evil, swept off from the rocks an incredible extent of soil, and converted one of the most beautiful valleys of the Italian Alps into a ravine almost us bare and as barren as the savagest gorge of Southern France.
- dames The party entered the drawing-room, which, with its oriel window, corresponded to the library in the other wing, and had also a flat ceiling heavy with carving and blazonry; but the window being unshaded, and the walls hung with full-length portraits of knights and dames in scarlet, white, and gold, it had not the sombre effect of the library.
- DEM I will buy dem all from you back, five dollars ton profit for you.
- DEG It was the desert island of Trinidad, situated near latitude 20 deg.
- AMIGA Bonecruncher is a computer game for the Acorn Electron, BBC Micro, Commodore 64 and Amiga first published by Superior Software in 1987.
11 words made from the letters damag
5 letter words made from damag:
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role