Correct spelling for DAV
We think the word dav is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dav
- av An' what do the likes av yez want at this time av night?
- da Da Loglio had given me a letter for the Princess Daschkoff, and I took it to her country house, at the distance of three versts from St. Petersburg.
- dab First she would dab it cautiously in one eye, then the other, after which she would scrutinise its crumpled surface with most extraordinary interest.
- dad I tell you, Dad, that nothing she has ever said can possibly come between us again."
- dag Because every DAG has a topological ordering, every acyclic orientation can be constructed in this way.
- dam As we were sitting by our fire, concealed by the earth bank of the dam, a long line of sheldrakes, half grown, came waddling over it from the water below, passing within about a rod of us, so that we could almost have caught them in our hands.
- dat If he hesitate, my dear Dore, give him up dat minute.
- davy Davy came by the Sneafell from Liverpool.
- day Why, they only met to-day!
- lav The Stryker is based on the LAV III light-armored vehicle, which in turn was based on the Swiss MOWAG Piranha III 8x8.
- Dan Dan answered for him.
- Dar Only yesterday they released the naval surgeon captured on the pseudo-hospital ship Tabora in Dar-es-Salaam.
- Dave Mister," to Dave, "what did you come to the Naval Academy for?"
- DIV Div ye ken him?
- ADV WIDDERSINNIS, WEDDERSHYNNYS, WIDDERSINS, WIDDERSHINS, WITHERSHINS, WODERSHINS, adv. The contrary way, contrary to the course of the sun, S.
Misspelling of the day