Correct spelling for DEAISES
We think the word deaises is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deaises
- demise After its demise, Garvey began The Black Man, which was published monthly.
- devices After lunch Dr. Ernst departed for his office, leaving the Spindrift group to their own devices.
- devise My first care the following morning was, to devise some means of discovering the man in the grey cloak.
- Daisies One morning our young hero rose early, for he could no longer sleep, and he walked out, or, more properly, he rambled, or he strolled, or streamed out, and he took his way-no, his steps were irresistibly led-to his accustomed haunt by the water side, under the hawthorn bank, and there he walked and picked daisies, and threw stones into the lake, and he loitered on, still thinking of Dora and death, and of the circles in the water, and again of the victim and of the sacrifice, when suddenly he was roused from his reverie by a shrill whistle, that seemed to come from the wood above, and an instant afterwards he heard some one shouting, "Harry Ormond!
- Denise "Really, Denise, I do not know that I ever told even your father 'I love you,'" she said.
- Denies The village maiden is called to the front, and denies everything she has been accused of.
- ceases "Yes, gentlemen," puffed the little man, "on or about the next snow-fall the Widow, as a widow, ceases to exist.
92 words made from the letters deaises
3 letter words made from deaises:
5 letter words made from deaises:
4 letter words made from deaises:
6 letter words made from deaises:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning